Dreaming of a New Home?
The Iowa Finance Authority (IFA) Military Homeownership Assistance Program provides eligible service members and veterans with a $5,000 grant for down payment and closings on a qualifying home purchase.
- $5,000 grant may be used towards down payment and closing costs
- Grant funds are completely forgiven at closing and not required to be repaid
- Eligibility restrictions do apply. Contact a mortage consultant for more details
- Home must be owner-occupied and in the state of Iowa
- Grant may be used with IFA financing or non-IFA financing as a stand-alone program
HomeServices Lending is not affliated with any government agencies. Some and/or all qualifying criteria may be set by independent third party program sponsors. Not all borrowers will qualify. Contact your mortgage consultant for profram eligibility and details.
The military Homeownership Assistance Program is limited to funding availability. Learn more at https://www.iowafinance.com or contact a mortgage consultant.
< Go Back